- Lobbying Lobbyists & transparency
- PR industry Corporate & in-house PR
- Climate Nuclear, oil & climate change
- Financial services lobby Banks, auditors & more
- Health NHS reform, Big Pharma & more
- Ireland Propaganda, collusion, history
- Politics Ethics & the revolving door
Meet the shadowy team at the heart of many of the most controversial NHS privatisations to date. Read More
Blogs & articles
Seeking war to the end of the world +Exclusive by Robert Parry on how neocons still dominate Official Washington’s inside-outside game, in a process that sees government policymakers coordinating with think tank opinion leaders to keep world tensions high and money flowing to military projects. Read More
UK Fracking Task Force calls for improved safety standards +A report by the UK Task Force on Shale Gas has called for greater safety and transparency measures to be implemented before widespread fracking occurs across the country. The Task Force, which is led by Lord Smith, the former Chairman of the British regulator, the… Read More
How Israel attempts to mislead the United Nations +Our latest report examines Israel's efforts to get the United Nations Economic and Social Council to reverse its decision last month to grant special consultative status to the Palestinian Return Centre, a London-based NGO. Read More
Taking racism seriously: Islamophobia, civil liberties and the state +We recently held an international conference at the University of Bath bringing together over 100 delegates to think about how we can research and respond to contemporary conflict and 'terrorism'. Here we address some of the responses, in particular on Islamophobia. Read More
Henry Who? Scoop Jackson and the Cold War on British Muslims +At the recent Global Security Conference in Bratislava, UK prime minister David Cameron identified non-violent extremism, 'quietly condoned' in local communities, as a key factor in causing Islamist terrorism. This drew a strong rebuke from Sayeeda Warsi, former co-chair of the Conservative Party. Read More
- New report on the Henry Jackson Society think tank
- The 'ninja' NHS privatisers you've never heard of...
- Access all areas: frackers, lobbyists and the revolving door
- Henry Jackson Society forced to quit Westminster role
- Environment Agency's pension fund investments 'clear conflict of interest'
- Fracking fear for North York Moors national park
- European Friends of Israel: Founded by Tories, funded by big business
- BICOM: Giving peace a chance?
- Revolving doors and alcohol policy
- The Big Four: Who really runs this place?